In love, aside from sipping the wine of timelessness, nothing else exists.Rumi (via introspectivepoet)
I didn’t fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we’d choose anyway. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.(via barbieandken)
Si preguntas por los besos que no te di, están junto a las promesas que nunca cumplisteCarmen Miranda ( Afarewellnote )
- Recovery is always an option.
- You are never “too sick” to recover.
- You are never “not sick enough” to recover.
- Recovery is hard, but it is worth it.
- You have more strength than you could ever imagine.
- You can get through this.
- You can get better.
- You are worth more than your mental illness.